The NHL Draft is being held tonight on NBC Sports Network. Here’s what channel you can find it on in your area.
The NHL Draft is a yearly event in which each of the thirty National Hockey League (NHL) teams select amateur ice hockey players who have eligible to be drafted. The first overall pick is awarded to the team that finishes last in the standings during the regular season.
What channel is the NHL Draft on tonight?
The NHL Draft will be held on June 21-22, 2019 at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia. The first round will be broadcast live on NBCSN on Friday, June 21st at 8pm ET. Rounds 2-7 will be held on Saturday, June 22nd and will be broadcast live on NHL Network beginning at 1pm ET.
When is the NHL Draft?
The NHL Draft is held annually in June, with the specific date and location determined by the NHL Board of Governors. The 2020 NHL Draft will be held on Friday, June 26 and Saturday, June 27 at the Bell Centre in Montreal.
NHL Draft Order
The NHL Draft will be airing on NBCSN tonight at 7 p.m. ET. This year’s draft order is as follows:
What is the NHL Draft order?
The NHL Draft order is the sequence in which NHL teams select amateur players. The first round of the NHL Draft is usually held in late June, followed by rounds 2-7 which are typically held in early July.
The order of selection is determined by a number of factors, including standings from the previous season, Playoff results, and Draft Lottery results.
In recent years, the NHL Draft order has been determined as follows:
– The team with the fewest points in the regular season receives the first pick.
– The Stanley Cup winner receives the last pick in each round (31st overall).
– The teams that lose in the Conference Finals receive picks 29 and 30.
– The two teams that lose in the Conference Semifinals receive picks 27 and 28.
NHL Draft Results
The NHL Draft is a yearly event in which each team in the National Hockey League (NHL) selects a certain number of young hockey players who have the potential to play professionally in the NHL. The 2019 NHL Draft will be held on June 21–22 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Who were the top picks in the NHL Draft?
The NHL Draft is an annual event in which the National Hockey League (NHL) teams select eligible ice hockey players who meet draft criteria from a pool of draft-eligible players.
The first NHL Entry Draft was held on June 5, 1963. To be eligible for selection in the NHL Entry Draft, a player must be 18 to 20 years old (by December 31 of that year) and not currently be playing under contract with an NHL team.
The 2020 NHL Entry Draft will be the 58th NHL Entry Draft. It will be held on October 6–7, 2020, at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec.
Below are the top 10 picks from the most recent NHL draft:
1. Alexis Lafrenière ( LW ) – Selected by New York Rangers
2. Quinton Byfield ( C ) – Selected by Los Angeles Kings
3. Tim Stützle ( LW ) – Selected by Ottawa Senators
4. Dylan Holloway ( C ) – Selected by Edmonton Oilers
5. Jake Sanderson ( LD ) – Selected by Nashville Predators
6. Hendrix Lapierre ( C ) – Selected by Washington Capitals
7. Lucas Raymond ( RW ) – Selected by Detroit Red Wings
8. Cole Perfetti ( LW ) – Selected by Winnipeg Jets
9. Alexander Holtz ( RW ) – Selected by New Jersey Devils