Learn how to add NHL.com to your Roku device and start streaming live NHL games
How to add NHL.com to your Roku device
You can add NHL.com to your Roku device and watch live and on-demand NHL Games To add NHL.com to your Roku:
1. Go to the Roku Home Screen and select Streaming Channels or Channel Store
2. Type “NHL” into the search bar
3. Select the NHL channel from the list of results
4. Select Add Channel
5. You will be redirected to a page to sign in or create an NHL account
6. Follow the prompts to add NHL.com to your Roku device
How to sign in to NHL.com on Roku
In order to access NHL.TV™ on your Roku device, you will need to sign in with your NHL.com username and password. To sign in:
1. Navigate to the NHL.TV app on your Roku device
2. Select ‘Log In’ from the NHL.TV main menu
3. Enter your NHL.com Email Address and password
4. Select ‘Log In’
5. If prompted, enter the verification code sent to your email address
6. That’s it! You can now start watching live NHL Games on NHL.TV
How to Watch NHL com content on Roku
NHL.com is the official website of the National Hockey League It offers live and on-demand streaming of NHL Games as well as access to NHL statistics, standings, and player profiles. Roku is a digital media player that allows you to stream content from the Internet to your TV. You can watch NHL com on your Roku by adding the NHL app to your device.
To add the NHL app to your Roku:
1. Go to the Roku Channel Store and search for “NHL.”
2. Select the NHL app from the list of results and select “Add Channel.”
3. Once the NHL app has been added to your Roku, launch the app from your “My Channels” list.
4. Sign in with your NHL account credentials or create a new account if you do not already have one.
5. Start streaming live or on-demand content from NHL.com!
How to browse NHL.com content on Roku
The National Hockey League has its own Roku channel that gives you access to live games on-demand content, and NHLNetwork programming. You can also use the NHL app to watch out-of-market Games Live and get game highlights, fan reaction videos, and more.
To start watching NHL.com on your Roku player, add the NHL channel from the Roku Channel Store. Then, use either the NHL app or the Safari web browser to browse NHL.com content.
Here’s how to add the NHL channel to your Roku player:
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Roku Channel Store.
3. Search for “NHL” using the search feature or browse through the Sports section until you find the NHL channel.
4. Select Add Channel to add the NHL channel to your Roku player.
5. Once you’ve added the channel, go back to the home screen and select it from your list of installed channels
How to search for NHL.com content on Roku
You can search for content on NHL.com two different ways on your Roku device:
1. Use the Search function on your Roku remote.
2. Go to the NHL.com channel and browse through the featured content.
If you’re not sure how to do either of these things, don’t worry – we’ll walk you through both methods below.
Using the Search Function on Your Roku Remote
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to go to the home screen
2. Use the arrow buttons on your Roku remote to navigate to the Search icon, which looks like a magnifying glass. You can find this icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Once you’ve selected the Search icon, a keyboard will appear on your screen. Use the arrow buttons on your Roku remote to navigate to the letters and numbers you want to use, then press the Select button to add them to your search query.
4. Once you’ve finished entering your search query, press the Select button again to start searching for content related to your query. A list of results will appear on your screen, organized by category (e.g., channels, movies, TV shows, etc.).
5. To select a particular result from this list, use the arrow buttons on your Roku remote to highlight it, then press the Select button again. This will take you directly to that piece of content within its respective channel or app
Browsing NHL Featured Content within The NHL App
How to save NHL.com content on Roku
NHL.com is the official website of the National Hockey League It is a comprehensive site that offers news, scores, statistics, and video of all things hockey The website also allows users to Watch Live and on-demand NHL games
Roku is a streaming device that allows users to watch content from various channels on their TV. The Roku Channel Store includes the NHL app, which gives users access to NHL.com content.
To save NHL.com content on Roku:
1. Go to the Roku Channel Store and add the NHL app to your Roku device.
2. Launch the NHL app on your Roku device.
3. Sign in with your NHL account or create one if you don’t have one already.
4. Browse the content on NHL.com and add videos or articles to your saved list by selecting the “ Save” icon.
5. To access your saved content, go to the “My NHL” section of the app and select “Saved Content.”
How to delete NHL.com content on Roku
If you are subscribed to NHL.com and wish to cancel your service, you may do so by visiting your Roku account settings. Once there, select the “Manage My Subscriptions” option. From there, you will be able to select NHL.com and cancel your subscription.
How to manage NHL.com settings on Roku
To manage your NHL.com settings on Roku, go to the NHL.com website and sign in with your Roku account. From the main menu select “Settings.” From here, you can manage your subscription, device preferences, and privacy settings. To adjust your video quality or closed captioning preferences, select “Video Settings.” To change your audio language preference, select “Audio Settings.”
How to troubleshoot NHL.com on Roku
If you’re having trouble streaming NHL.com on your Roku device, try the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Restart your Roku device. This will resolve most streaming issues.
2. Check your internet connection A strong, high-speed connection is required for smooth NHL.com playback on Roku.
3. Check for updates. Make sure that your Roku device is running the latest software version. Outdated software can cause streaming issues.
4. Clear the NHL.com cache and cookies on your Roku device. This will refresh your internet connection and resolve many common playback issues.
How to contact NHL.com support for Roku
If you’re having trouble accessing NHL.com on your Roku device, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue. First, check to make sure that your Roku device is connected to the internet and that you have the latest software installed. If you’re still having trouble, contact NHL.com support for assistance.