It’s Basketball season and we’ve got the top 5 must-see games for you!
Whether you’re a fan of the Lakers, the Spurs, or just want to see some good ol’ fashioned basketball, these are the games you won’t want to miss.
Checkout this video:
1. December 12th – Fern Creek vs. Ballard – These two teams always have a good matchup, and this year is sure to be no different. This is a game you won’t want to miss!
2. January 2nd – Moore vs. Butler – These two traditional rivals will face off against each other early in the season. This game is always a must-see!
3. January 16th – Eastern vs. Central – These two crosstown rivals will face off in what is sure to be an exciting game. Make sure you don’t miss it!
4. February 6th – Male vs. St. Xavier – These two teams always have a heated rivalry, and this year’s matchup is sure to be no different. Be there to see all the action!
5. February 27th – Doss vs. Pleasure Ridge Park – These two teams always put on a good show, and this year should be no different. This is one game you definitely don’t want to miss!
Game 1: Loyola Marymount vs. Pepperdine
The Loyola Marymount Lions take on the Pepperdine Waves in the opening game of the season. The Lions are coming off a disappointing season in which they failed to make the NCAA tournament They will be looking to Bounce Back this season and prove that they are one of the best teams in the West Coast Conference. The Waves are also coming off a disappointing season, but they have a lot of young talent that is looking to make an impact this year. This should be a great game between two teams that are looking to get back on track this season.
Game 2: San Diego State vs. UNLV
This game will be played on Saturday, December 10 at 8:00 pm EST.
The second game on our list is a matchup between two undefeated teams, San Diego State and UNLV. These two teams are ranked in the top 25, with San Diego State coming in at #24 and UNLV at #15. This will be a close game and it will be interesting to see how these two teams match up against each other.
Game 3: UCLA vs. USC
The rivalry between UCLA and USC is one of the most storied in college basketball and the two teams always bring their best when they face off. This year’s edition should be no different, as both teams are ranked in the top 25 and feature a bevy of talented players.
UCLA is led by junior guard Kyle Anderson who is averaging over 15 points and nearly nine rebounds per game He’ll be matched up against USC’s leading scorer, junior guard Byron Wesley, who is putting up over 17 points per contest. The Trojans also have a talented big man in sophomore forward Nikola Jovanovic, who is averaging a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds per game
This game will be played at USC’s Galen Center, and the Trojans will have the home crowd behind them. However, UCLA has won three of the last four meetings between these two teams, so they’ll have confidence heading into this matchup.
Game 4: California vs. Stanford
1. On January 3rd, California will take on Stanford at Haas Pavilion in Berkeley. This PAC-12 battle is always one to watch, and with both teams currently ranked in the top 25, it should be a great game
2. On February 7th, UCLA will travel to Berkeley to take on the Golden Bears This will be another great PAC-12 matchup, and with UCLA currently ranked #4 in the nation, it should be a great game to watch.
3. On February 28th, USC will travel to Berkeley to take on the Golden Bears This will be another great PAC-12 matchup, and with USC currently ranked #5 in the nation, it should be a great game to watch.
4. On March 7th, Oregon will travel to Berkeley to take on the Golden Bears This will be another great PAC-12 matchup, and with Oregon currently ranked #9 in the nation, it should be a great game to watch.
5. On March 14th, Arizona will travel to Berkeley to take on the Golden Bears This will be another great PAC-12 matchup, and with Arizona currently ranked #11 in the nation, it should be a great game to watch
Game 5: Arizona vs. Arizona State
This is definitely a game you don’t want to miss. These two teams are heated rivals and always put on a good show. This year is sure to be no different, with both teams boasting strong lineups. Be sure to catch this one – it’s bound to be a good game!
That’s all for our Top 5 must-see games this season. We hope you enjoy watching these as much as we enjoyed putting this list together. Be sure to catch all the action and see how your favorite team fares against their biggest rivals.